Who are we?
The Network on Religion and Justice for Asian and Pacific Islander Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer People (NRJ) is a
- culturally respectful
- spiritually grounded
- justice seeking
- API-LGBTQ organizations and individuals
- their faith communities, family and friends
working to nurture and support efforts toward a fully LGBTQ-inclusive Asian Pacific Islander faith community.
NRJ is currently funded by a grant from the San Francisco Foundation's FAITHS Program.
Who's in our network?
Organizations participating in the NRJ network include:
- Center for Lesbian and Gay Studies in Religion and Ministry (CLGS)
- API Family Pride
- Gay Asian Pacific Alliance (GAPA)
- API Equality
- Pine United Methodist Church
- Buena Vista United Methodist Church
If you'd like to get involved, join NRJ on Yahoo! Groups.
Back row L to R: Pastor Jeanelle Ablola, Jess Delegencia, Rev. Ellen Tanouye, Rev. Deborah Lee. Front row: Aditya Adiredja.
- Aditya Adiredja, Chair
- Rev. Ellen Tanouye, Treasurer
- Pastor Jeanelle Ablola, Secretary
- Rev. Deborah Lee, Human Resources
- Jess Delegencia, Outreach & Partnership